1. Basic Policy on the handling of personal Information
In the handling of personal information provided by guests and business partners, Hiiragiya complies with laws and other guidelines regarding the protection of personal information, with trust as our highest priority.
2. Types of personal information acquired and methods of acquisition
We may request the name, address, phone number, and email address of guests when guests make reservations or send inquiries. We may also request that guests enter and submit personal information on this website.
3. We may request the name, address, phone number, and email address of guests when guests make reservations or send inquiries. We may also request that guests enter and submit personal information on this website.
We will use personal information that we collect and hold only to the extent necessary for the following purposes, and will not use said information for other purposes except when prior consent has been obtained or when exemption has been made under law.
- To confirm reservations
- To respond to inquiries
- To provide requested services, etc.
- To contact guests
- To deliver information tailored to guests
- To conduct analyses necessary for enhancing our services
- To enhance the services of our facility and website
- Other cases that conform to the above
5. Measures for the secure management of personal information
We will enact necessary and reasonable security measures in accordance with laws and regulations for the protection and management of personal information received from guests, doing so with utmost care. Security measures concerning the handling of guests' personal information are in use on all websites managed by Hiiragiya.
6. Shared use of personal data
We may provide guests' personal information to partner companies when necessary for the performance of work in cooperation with said companies.
In such cases, we will engage in instruction and supervision of the partner companies and will demand that these perform appropriate management of the information.
7. Provision of personal data to third parties
We will not provide or disclose guests' personal information to third parties except in cases as follows:
- When guests' consent has been obtained
- When disclosing information to subcontractors who are under obligation of confidentiality, for the purpose of maintenance of our services
- When required by laws and regulations
- When urgent need exists in order to protect human life and health or property and when obtaining the consent of guests is difficult
8. Procedures for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal data
Guests who request disclosure, correction, etc. of their personal information are asked to contact us as described in (11) and to make a request following our prescribed procedures.
In the case of requests for correction or deletion of information, we will respond to the extent that is reasonable and necessary. Please note that we may be unable to meet requests that do not meet requirements set forth in laws and regulations.
9. Changes to the Personal Information Protection Policy
We will endeavor to make improvements to this Protection Policy.
This Protection Policy is subject to change without notice, as necessary.
10. Name, address, and name of representative of the business operator handling personal information
Address: Nakahakusancho, Fuyacho Anekoji-agaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan 604-8094
Representative: Mai Shiroshima
11. Inquiries concerning the handling of personal information
HIIRAGIYA Personal Information Inquiry Desk
By telephone: +81 (0)75-221-1136
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By postal mail: Nakahakusancho, Fuyacho Anekoji-agaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan 604-8094
If you do not wish to receive informational messages from Hiiragiya, we ask that you please contact us to let us know.
12. Date of enactment
1 February, 2023
We have more plans to suit your needs, including for working vacations, dining-only, and event space use. Limited-time offers also become available.